Five fun facts about Wailea:
1. The Four Seasons has a shockingly awesome selection of food for lunch. We enjoyed a fresh focaccia fish sandwich and a niçoise salad
2. Wailea is one of the major shopping destinations on the North side of the Island with luxury shops such as: Bottega Veneta, Gucci and Louis Vuitton
3. The water is much prettier in Wailea... take my word on it
4. I have an obsession with shooting palm trees
5. These photos were shot with a wide angle lens, so I look super long. I'm also wearing a Roberto Cavalli Leopard Tunic that no one is allowed to make fun of me for.
We were in Maui for only six days, but during those six days, we experienced bonding with our beautiful MaiTai community over kiting, meditation, dancing, dining and inspiration. We had views of crystal blue water and palm trees, food trucks and beautiful locals and tunes were blazing the entire time. You can find my Maui Playlist on my Spotify here.
Photography by Sarah Son and Coco Zaza